How to stake
At the moment, users can connect to Saros Finance via Coin98 Extension.
Because SarosStake is a single-staking platform on Solana, you must own a Solana Wallet to use it.
After Coin98 Extension is downloaded or updated, you can follow the instructions below to create a Solana Wallet (SOL&SPL) or restore Solana wallets from other platforms to Coin98 Extension:
It should be noted that Saros Finance is on the Solana chain, which means that you can only stake tokens in SPL standard.
SarosStake uses SOL (SPL standard) as transaction fees; therefore, you should prepare SOL before any transaction on Saros.
If you already installed Coin98 Extension, Coin98 Extension will automatically connect to the corresponding Solana Wallet.
Step 1: On the Active tab, choose your desired pool -> Click Stake. This tutorial will take the SNTR pool as an example.
Note: You must read the information carefully before staking:
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate): Annual rate of return without considering compound interest.
- Earn: The token reward you will earn from staking in the pool.
- End at block: Once the pool has reached that block, the rewards for that pool will stop being distributed.
- Liquidity: Total liquidity currently deposited in the pool.
Step 3: Select the amount of token you want to stake, check the gas fee -> Click Stake Now.
Step 4: Wait a few minutes for the system to process. After processing successfully, the system will display a notification and your staked tokens will be shown as below.
- The rewards will be real-time updated, you can harvest anytime by clicking “Harvest”.
- You can stake more tokens by clicking the “+” button.
- Otherwise, you can unstake your tokens by clicking the “-” button.